The new AutoCAD software course will allow students to understand and efficiently use the AutoCAD software. AutoCAD is used worldwide by engineers, architects, and construction professionals to create both 2D and 3D illustrations with precise detailing. With the knowledge of this software students could draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D solid surfaces, along with the usage of mesh objects as well. The goal of the course is to use hands-on experience to use and understand the features and functionality of the product changes in the latest version of this software, allowing you by the end of the course to be able to use the software to generate different projects at will.
Once a week (days depend on schedule).
- Understand the basic functionality, features and principles behind AutoCAD.
- Create and manipulate 2D and 3D data in AutoCAD.
- Be More Comfortable When practicing oil painting.
- Learn how to use Drafting and Editing tools to polish projects.
- Understand the usage of layers in AutoCAD.
- Create adequate annotations and blocks for specific projects.
- Understand model and paper space.
KEMET Certificate of completion.
Some of the Jobs directly related to this course;
- Architecture Drafter
- Engineering Designer
- Industrial Designer
Access to Further Studies
Using their outcome projects, and founded knowledge students can apply to other . Later on they can apply to postgraduate courses or master’s programs.
Details for booking
10 weeks (10 sessions)
KEMET Art & Design Studios’, Jameel Building, 2nd Floor, Greek Campus,