AutoCAD is used worldwide by engineers, architects and construction professionals to create both 2D and 3D modeling of drawings with precise detailing. This AutoCAD software course will allow students to understand and efficiently use this drafting, planning and modeling software. With the knowledge of this software students will know how to visualize an end product, draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D solid surfaces, along with the usage of mesh objects.
Once a week (days depend on schedule).
The goal of the course is to gain hands-on experience in understanding and efficiently using all of the features and functionalities of Auto CAD to execute models and projects in various fields.
- Understand the basic functionality, features and principles behind AutoCAD.
- Create and manipulate 2D and 3D data in AutoCAD.
- Learn how to use Drafting and Editing tools to polish projects.
- Understand the usage of layers in AutoCAD.
- Create adequate annotations and blocks for specific projects.
- Understand model and paper space.
KEMET Certificate of completion.
Some of the Jobs directly related to this course;
- Architecture Drafter
- Engineering Designer
- Industrial Designer
Access to Further Studies
Using your outcome projects and acquired knowledge, you can apply to our Rhino CAD diploma, interior design diploma or furniture design diploma or other software related courses. The course can be useful if you are pursuing postgraduate or master’s programs in one of the mentioned fields.
Details for booking
10 weeks (10 sessions)
KEMET Art & Design Studios’, Jameel Building, 2nd Floor, Greek Campus,