The Bag Making Course will introduce you to the various materials, styles and methods of bag making and bag accessorizing. You will learn where to buy your materials, how to choose the appropriate pattern for different materials, how bags are stitched and how to choose and apply accessories. You will apply the theoretical in a practical form and create your own bag.
Once a week (days depend on schedule).
- Understanding the structures of different bag types.
- Developing the ability to work with leather
- Utilising different materials with leather to enhance bag appearance and usage.
- Learning about bag pattern making and the different ways to stitch and finish bags.
- Learning how finalise colour choices for bags.
KEMET Certificate of completion.
Some of the Jobs directly related to this course;
- Bag Designer
- Bag Maker
- Fashion Stylist
- Leather Craftsman
- Bag Stylist
Access to Further Studies
To complement your newly acquired knowledge, you may join Kemet’s shoe design courses, fashion styling courses or fashion design courses. Using your new skill you may apply for apprenticeship programs in the fashion design and styling industry
Details for booking
9 sessions (4 Weeks.)
KEMET Studios, Greek Campus (Old AUC Building), Tahrir