Design is one of the most important aspects of making jewelry yet it is often over looked or just assumed that it is something you can simply come up with. Being able to draw your own jewelry designs can come in handy in many different ways. Maybe you are an aspiring jewelry designer or you are launching your own handmade label and wish to learn how to bring your ideas to paper. Maybe you have an idea for a custom made piece of jewelry you wish to have made and being able to communicate your idea better will help the jewelry maker create the piece you have imagined. Or maybe, you are interested in fashion and jewelry and want to draw some artwork to decorate your space. No matter what your case is, attending this workshop will help you achieve your goals.
What this course covers:
- Drawing for jewelry design
- Introduction to basic techniques
- Sawing and filing
- Making earrings and a pendant
- Introduction to soldering
- Ring making
- Design your own jewelry – Final project
Who this course is for:
- This Course is appropriate for those wishing to work in field of jewelry design and making. More over creative and talented students who want to be self-employed and create their individual jewellery brands and production lines.
- This course is suitable for complete beginners. Also ideal for those who have some jewelry experience but wish to add to their repertoire.
Details for booking
10 sessions (5 weeks)
KEMET Art & Design studios’, Jameel Building, 2nd Floor, Greek Campus, Downtown.