The first of its kind at KEMET, the Branding Diploma will teach its participants both sides of the craft, the business and the creative aspects of building a brand. Commercial or personal, partakers will be able to build a strong brand by understanding the relation between branding and marketing, what is semiotics and its role in creating a logo, design concepts and learning the necessary tools to do so. Blend the creative with the strategic.
Once a week (days depend on schedule).
15 weeks (15 sessions)..
Participants will learn the difference between entity, brand, identity & logo, as well as how to create their own logos, project posters and packaging—the whole of branding. In addition, throughout the diploma they will undertake plenty of practice based projects leading them to be proficient in Adobe’s Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign while understanding typography and colour branding analysis.
Some of the Jobs directly related to this course;
• Brand Manager
• Graphic Designer
• Product Manager
• Sales Promotion Account Executive
• Product Development Executive
• Market Research Analyst
Access to Further Studies
Using their outcome projects, students can apply to the graphic design and communication diploma, or visual effects and motion graphics diploma at KEMET to enhance their design skills, apply to postgraduate courses or master’s programs.
The course material is in English. Class discussions will be held in both English and Arabic.
Qualifications required for enrollment
Having a background or skills in graphic design or Adobe’s software are preferable.
The Branding Diploma is the perfect opportunity for graphic design students to enhance their logo creation skills and learn to build their designs around a strong message, to specific audiences and lead by brand identities. It is also a diploma for anyone interested in creating their own brand, wanting to experiment with color, typography, fonts and layout design or needs help with understanding brand culture and needs guidance in composing brand logos and packaging. Beginners graphic design experience required.
Participants will receive their certificates of Course or Diploma Completion only if they have:
• Attended 75% of the total hours required
• Completed 75% of the class exercises and take-home assignments
• Completed and submitted their final project if any, with approval of the session leader.
You may register via email or phone call:
Applicants must be 16 years and above.
Applicants must have a high to intermediate level of English in order to enrol in the program.
• If the student wishes to withdraw from the diploma/ course within a maximum period of 10 days prior to the beginning of the course, 20% of the total value of the diploma/course will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded if any.
• If the student wishes to withdraw from the diploma/course within a maximum period of 5 days before the start of the diploma/ course, 50% of the total value of the training course will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded if any.
• You cannot refund the amounts paid after the expiry date (4 days or less before the start of the diploma/course). Course Cancellation
Courses that do not reach the minimum number of confirmed participants may be cancelled. If a course is cancelled, the student will be notified by telephone or email and will have the option to select another course or request a full refund of all fees paid.
Details for booking
15 sessions – 15 weeks
KEMET Art & Design Studios’, Jameel Building, 2nd Floor, Greek Campus,