The course will focus on the modeling -digital sculpting- of 3D Characters in Pixologic Zbrush. It takes you from a 2D concept through the process stages: Building Blocks, Making Topology, Polypainting, Making UVs, Lighting and Rendering in Keyshot.
What this course covers:
– Introduction to Zbrush UI and Keyshot
– Basic understanding of three dimensional objects
– Sculpting (Ex. Polygroups, UV and texture maps, layers, projection, etc.)
– Exporting and importing OBJs
– Lighting and rendering in Keyshot
– The course will not include or approach any anatomical demonstration.
– We will be doing simple cartoon characters not a realistic ones.
– We will not be addressing any other software, Only Zbrush and Keyshot.
– This is a course for beginners, so we will not use the advanced techniques for making hair and cloth.
This course is for anyone with:
– Basic artistic skills of drawing or sculpting.
– Basic knowledge on how to use a digital tablet (Wacom, Genius, Huion, etc.…).
– Having a digital tablet and a laptop with a high performance.
A list of materials will be sent to you upon registration.
Monday, October 2nd
Oct. 2nd – Nov. 5th
6 – 10 pm
6 sessions (24 hrs)
- 70% refund of paid amount 15 days before first day of course.
- 30% refund of paid amount 7 days before first day of course.
- 100% nonrefundable one week before first day of course.