Improve your skills and stand out! This course introduces you to the fundamental principles of digital painting. It exposes you to a variety of sketching and coloring techniques that will expand your creativity and enhance your drawing skills. By the end of the course, you will be able to utilize Photoshop more effectively and transform your imagination into reality.
What the course does
– Basic rendering and painting
– Character design
– Environment design
– Cover techniques including brush customization, layering and photo manipulation
– Tonal variations
Who the course is for
– Young professionals who want to explore character and environment design
– Creative individuals who are interested in digital painting
– Beginners in the field of design
Once booked into a session participants will receive a fact sheet detailing the material they are required to bring.
7:00 to 10:00 PM
10 sessions (5 weeks)
Monday and Wednesday
- 70% refund of paid amount 15 days before first day of course.
- 30% refund of paid amount 7 days before first day of course.
- 100% nonrefundable one week before first day of course.
Tarek Abdelkawi is a multi-disciplinary Artist, with exceptional talentas an illustrator and designer, alongside his passion for music.
Tarek is an Architect by training, he currently teaches Illustration atthe American University in Cairo. He is considered one of the few artistin Egypt, who brilliantly combines traditional drawing methods with upto date graphic software.