The Photography Course focuses on the essential tools and skills to capture compelling imagery. It gradually moves from the core photographic concepts to more advanced techniques, including digital image editing and composition. Participants leave with a final project that they are proud of and a working knowledge of their cameras.
Who the course is for
– Camera Control
– Exposure & Black and White Conversion
– Introduction to lighting
– The portray
– Composition tips
– Photography and contemporary art
– Creating a body of work
A DSLR Camera of any kind (but one with full manual exposure controls is more convenient).
Any kind of storage media, so a USB, hard drive or online storage.
Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Lightroom, pre-installed on your laptop.
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Wednesdays and Fridays
- 70% refund of paid amount 15 days before first day of course.
- 30% refund of paid amount 7 days before first day of course.
- 100% nonrefundable one week before first day of course.