There is no business like show business! In this course, you will experience the filmmaking process. Through engaging, hands-on activities, you will learn how to direct, manage and shoot your own short movies. Your graduation project will be a short movie.
What this workshop covers
– Directing and production
– Scriptwriting and storyboard
– Understanding camera equipment usage and technicalities
– Location problem solving
Who the workshop is for
– Anyone interested in filmmaking
– Creatives who would like to pursue a career in the field
– Those who want to enhance their filmmaking skills
– Any camera with video shooting capability and a laptop with any editing program
– If possible (not required), a camera tripod, lighting and mic.
Fouad El Sherbini
Nov. 12th – Jan. 21st (with two weeks off for Christmas break)
7 – 10 Pm
6 sessions (24 hrs)
- 70% refund of paid amount 15 days before first day of course.
- 30% refund of paid amount 7 days before first day of course.
- 100% nonrefundable one week before first day of course.
Fouad El Sherbini
Fouad El Sherbini is a film director with national and international productions. He received his Bachelor’s degree in mass communication, with a specialization in broadcasting, from MSA University and Middlesex University London. He has since worked as a director, producer and instructor in a large number of movies, promos, reports, trailers, TV programs and commercial ads. His honorary work has won him several awards, including 5 Cam International Film Festival awards and 1 from the Forum of Movies in Egyptian Film Center. With over ten years of experience in the industry, Fouad continues to teach film-making and cinematography, alongside his career as a director and producer.