Transform real-life objects into the digital world! This workshop introduces you to the basics of graphic design. It explores the role of design and the designer in this fast-paced digital era. By engaging in hands-on activities, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the field. Get ready to develop your own project from concept to delivery!
What this workshop covers:
– Image-making methodologies and systems
– Publication design and poster design
– Professional logo package design and typeface design
– Final project
Who the workshop is for:
– Creative talents who want to build their portfolio or develop their work
– Beginners who are interested to develop their passion for graphic design
– Anyone who wants to pursue a career in graphic design.
– Pre-college students
– Students intending to study graphic design
Grading for Receiving Certification:
Participants will receive their certificates of Course or Diploma Completion only if they have:
– Attended 75% of the total hours required
– Completed 75% of the class exercises and take home assignments
– Completed and submitted their final project if any , with approval of the session leader
No previous experience needed for this course.
Participants are responsible and requested to bring their own laptops with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign pre-installed.
For more information and registration, please send us an email to email@example.com or call us on 01111 6166 11
February 26th – March 7th
11 am – 3 pm
6 sessions (24 hrs.)
Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday
KEMET Studios, Greek Campus (Old AUC building), Tahrir
- 80% refund of paid amount 10 days before first day of course
- 50% refund of paid amount 5 days before first day of course
- 100% nonrefundable 5 days before first day of course