Bring your drawings, illustrations or designs to life through simple animation. For years, animation has been a medium for expression and communication. Learning to move an image means gaining the power towards making a message, story or idea heard. It becomes clearer and much more appealing to a wide range of audience across the world. In this workshop, you will start from a pencil sketch and learn to develop a digital film. You will imagine, draw and animate your own short films.
What this workshop covers
– Introduction to animation and storyboarding
– The twelve animation principles
– Traditional, shape, type and stop motion animation
– Illustration for animation
Who the workshop is for
– Media & graphic designers
– Anyone interested in motion pictures and how they might work.
An email will be sent to you upon registration.
Oct. 22nd – Nov. 22nd
7 – 9 pm
10 sessions (20 hours)
Sundays and Wednesdays
2,500 EGP for early birds.
- 70% refund of paid amount 15 days before first day of course.
- 30% refund of paid amount 7 days before first day of course.
- 100% nonrefundable one week before first day of course.
Lana is a global Motion Graphic Designer. She received her master’s from the School of Media at University of the Arts London (UAL). She has produced work for several international institutions despite of her young age. Through teaching, Lana hopes to transfer her vision, knowledge and skills to other talents who want to excel in the field!