Pursue your passion for shoes! This course invites you to be original and design your own! It takes you through the basics of shoe design, from the history and evolution of shoes to mood boards and color choice. It focuses on freehand sketches of the foot in different positions, of shoe lasts and the shoe itself. It also covers how to create a collection and a material card for design production. By the end of this workshop, you will have 6-10 different shoe designs along with their mood board.
What this workshop covers
– Shoe design history and trends
– Foot morphology
– Technical drawing, sketching and illustration
– Color theory
– How to create a collection and build a portfolio
– End of course project
Who the workshop is for
– Anyone who has a passion for shoes
– Anyone who wants to pursue a career in shoe design.
– Creative individuals who want to explore the shoe design process
– Creative talents who want to build their portfolios
– Students intending to study graphic design
No previous experience needed for this course.
One canson booklet, a4 paper, pencils kit and a notebook. Colors are optional.
Oct. 16th – Nov. 15th
6:00 – 9:00 pm
10 session (30 hrs)
Mondays & Wednesdays
- 70% refund of paid amount 15 days before first day of course.
- 30% refund of paid amount 7 days before first day of course.
- 100% nonrefundable one week before first day of course.