Fashion Styling, also known as Wardrobe Styling and Fashion Editing, is one of the most popular emerging professions in the global fashion world. Fashion stylists are able to utilize their talents in countless arenas, including print or television advertising campaigns, music videos, concert performances and public appearances by celebrities. This Fashion Stylist Consulting course introduces participants to the secrets of the trade and the emerging styles around the world. It explores the factors that fashion stylists should always keep in mind, such as the matching of clothes to body shape and the suitability of the clothes to place and time. Throughout this course, participants will develop their sense of style and the ability to create target-conscious fashion looks that are daring and influential!
What the course does
– History of Fashion and Fashion Terminologies
– Body Shapes
– Mood Board Creation
– Subfields of Fashion Styling, including corporate, editorial, runway and retail
– Mixing & Matching
– Hair & Makeup
– Campaign Creation and Budgeting
Who the course is for
– Anyone with a passion for fashion and a keen eye for detail and wants to become a professional fashion stylist
– Anyone who wants to pursue a career in fashion styling and increase their knowledge of the fashion world
– Metering stylists who want to gain hands-on experience about what it takes to be a great stylist
– Anyone who wants to start building his/her portfolio and credibility as a stylist
– Individuals who would like to develop a sense of style for personal culture
– Creatives who want to improve their prospects of landing their dream job as fashion stylists or editors
Up on your registration, you will receive an email with the required material for the course.
6:00 – 10:00 pm
Mondays and Wednesdays
2,800 EGP till August 7th
- 70% refund of paid amount 15 days before first day of course.
- 30% refund of paid amount 7 days before first day of course.
- 100% nonrefundable one week before first day of course.
Battoul Shamsi is a seasoned professional in the fashion industry. She graduated from the American University in Cairo with a Bachelor’s in Mass Communication and studied Fashion Design at the School of ChambreSyndicale De La Couture Paresienne. She further pursued her passion for fashion by working with SOUCHA, one of the world’s most influential Haute Couture fashion designers. She is currently an Instructor of Fashion Industry and Styling, where she empowers students to launch their careers in styling. Battoul is no doubt an expert in the field with a unique blend of local and international experience.