The Fashion Styling and PR course offers a unique and well-balanced mix of the creative aspects of styling and the promotional side of it. You will learn about the history and evolvement of style and fashion throughout the years, the importance of colour-coding, shaping and various different aspects that allow for seamless styled outfits. There will be a focus on more business oriented factors within fashion styling and promotion such as editorial, e-commerce, social media, and visual merchandising. By the end of the course you would be able to style and organise a mini show room, and make an editorial spread for different forms of media.
Two sessions each week.
- Understanding the evolving role of a Fashion Stylist (the importance and responsibilities).
- Having a better understanding of Fashion History, traditional dress, cultural dress, street style, fashion & faith.
- Understanding editorial, e-commerce, social media, photography, art directing, and personal styling.
- Learning about PR and media within the fashion industry.
- Having the ability to use trend-forecasting to create a mood-board.
- Havinganunderstanding of visual merchandising and window dressing.
- Learning how to construct a fashion image and photoshoot.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of collaborations with other creatives and the marketing and promotion from business to customers
KEMET Certificate of completion.
Some of the Jobs directly related to this course;
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Show Coordinator
- Art Director
- Retail Merchandiser
- Fashion Editor
- Fashion Magazine PR and Social Media Executive
Access to Further Studies
Using their outcome projects, and founded knowledge students can apply to other fashion based courses and diplomas like fashion design, fashion drawing,sewing, and pattern makingor transmit their talents to the digital world in areas such as branding and advertising. Later on they can apply to postgraduate courses or master’s programs.
Details for booking
10 sessions (5 Weeks.)
KEMET Studios, Greek Campus (Old AUC Building), Tahrir