Transform real-life objects into the digital world! This workshop introduces you to the basics of graphic design. It explores the role of design and the designer in this fast-paced digital era. By engaging in hands-on activities, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the field. Get ready to develop your own project from concept to delivery!
What this workshop covers
– Image-making methodologies and systems
– Publication design and poster design
– Professional logo package design and typeface design
– Final project
Who the workshop is for
– Creative talents who want to build their portfolio or develop their work
– Beginners who are interested to develop their passion for graphic design
– Anyone who wants to pursue a career in graphic design.
– Pre-college students
– Students intending to study graphic design