Hand Painting Course
The Painting course is where you blend the traditional and the experimental ways of creation to produce creative hand-painted pieces of art using different brushes and strokes techniques. You will learn about colour harmony, structure, aesthetic value and how to produce realistic and abstract pieces through Oil Painting. The main tool in this course is oil paint and its pairing with acrylic colours where you will learn different techniques and painting styles to expand and explore your artistic expression through the creation of portraits. By the end of the course, you will be able to communicate effectively and inventively using brushes and paint.
Once a week (days depend on schedule).
- Understand The Basics of How the Process Is Created in Putting an Oil Painting Together.
- Having a better understanding of oil paints and the techniques that students can use to create amazing artworks
- Be More Comfortable When practicing oil painting.
- Students will learn a proven workflow how to start a oil painting in a way that will give them great results.
- Having a Basic Understanding of How to Create Depth to an oil painting.
- Having a Basic Understanding on How to Highlight and Blend Oil Paint on the canvas.
- Students will learn how to draw a correct under drawing for the painting.
- Teaching students the perfect combination of colors to getting a beautiful, glowing flesh tone.
- A process and structure to creating a painting from start to finish, that’s easy for anyone to manage
- Gain a thorough understanding of a broad range of brushstrokes and palette knifes
- Understand how brushstrokes are affected by painting medium
KEMET Certificate of completion.
Some of the Jobs directly related to this course;
- Art Teacher
- Production Artist
Access to Further Studies
Using their outcome projects, and founded knowledge students can apply to other drawing courses like sketching & drawing, fashion drawing or digital painting to transmit their talents to the digital world. Later on they can apply to postgraduate courses or master’s programs.
Details for booking
8 weeks (8 sessions)
KEMET Art & Design Studios’, Jameel Building, 2nd Floor, Greek Campus,