Looking to enhance your sewing or design skills and make your own garments? Heavily practice based, our Pattern Making and Sewing course will teach you the tools and techniques to create your own garments. Whether a collar or a sleeve, leggings or a chemise, this course will let you turn your designs from paper to real life.
What this course covers:
- Body measurements
- Skirt/ waist band/ invisible zipper / edge to edge slit / back vent
- Skirt flared
- Chemise/ Collar/ Sleeve/ Cuffs
- Pants/ Fly/ Slit Pockets/ Leggings
- Corsage construction
- Draping corsage
- Sewing Corsage/ Interfacing Corsage / Interfacing
Who this course is for:
- This Fashion Pattern Making & Sewing Course is the perfect opportunity for fashion students and potential fashion students who want to gain new skills and improve their portfolio, as well as for anyone interested in fashion and garment making who would like to play with fabrics. No previous pattern making experiences or sewing skills are required.
Details for booking
20 sessions (80 hours)
KEMET Art & Design Studios, Jameel building, The Greek Campus, Downtown Cairo