The Bag Making Course is here to give you insight and let you practice the production on leather bags. It is a way to get introduced to leather goods and delve into a unique fashion scope. Working off a varied range of style templates and examples you will learn how to implement different bag making techniques and production methods. Focusing on developing your understanding of bag structures, bag types, designs, and colour choices, this course will enhance your understanding pattern making for bags and the utilisation of different materials with leather.
Once a week (days depend on schedule).
- Understanding the structures of different bag types.
- Developing the ability to work with leather
- Utilising different materials with leather to enhance bag appearance and usage.
- Learning about bag pattern making and the different ways to stitch and finish bags.
- Learning how finalise colour choices for bags.
KEMET Certificate of completion.
Some of the Jobs directly related to this course;
- Bag Designer
- Bag Maker
- Fashion Stylist
- Leather Craftsman
- Bag Stylist
Access to Further Studies
Using their outcome projects, and founded knowledge students can apply to other fashion based courses and diplomas like Fashion design, shoe design, fashion drawing, fashion styling, sewing & pattern making, and leather making. They can also apply to postgraduate courses or master’s programs.
Details for Booking
4 weeks (9 sessions).
KEMET Art & Design Studios’, Jameel Building, 2nd Floor, Greek Campus