Bag Making Course
The Bag Making Course will introduce you to the various materials, styles and methods of bag making and bag accessorizing. You will learn where to buy your materials, how to choose the appropriate pattern for different materials, how bags are stitched and how to choose and apply accessories. You will apply the theoretical in a practical form and create your own bag.
Once or twice a week (days depend on scheduling).
- Understanding the structures of different bag types.
- Developing the ability to work with leather
- Utilizing different materials with leather to enhance bag appearance and usage.
- Learning about bag pattern making and the different ways to stitch and finish bags.
- Learning how finalize color choices for bags.
Some of the Jobs directly related to this course:
- Bag Designer
- Bag Maker
- Fashion Stylist
- Leather Craftsman
- Bag Stylist
December 19, 2020
Saturday 11 am to 2 pm
Thursday 6 pm to 9 pm
KEMET Art & Design Studios
Jameel Building, 2nd Floor
The Greek Campus, Down Town