Furniture Design Diploma
The KEMET Furniture Design Diploma develops your knowledge and skill in all aspects related to furniture design, from design development to the production of prototypes. You will have the opportunity to experiment with ideas and concepts, bring them to life through practical application and to present your designs professionally.
Once or twice a week (days depend on scheduling).
- Cover all aspects involved in furniture design and production.
- Learning global design trends.
- Communicating designs effectively in 2d and 3d drawing.
- Understanding materials, finishes, production and being able to calculate production costs.
- Develop a design brief presenting their ideas.
- A material user book.
- Produce a finished scaled model.
Some of the Jobs directly related to this diploma:
- Furniture designer
- Kitchen designer
- Product designer
- Concept designer
- Experience designer
- Lighting designer
- Retail designer
- Furniture manufacturer
Details for booking
To be announced
Ask about our installments plan
KEMET Art & Design Studios’, Jameel Building, 2nd Floor, Greek Campus,