Interior Design Diploma
Kemet’s Interior Design Diploma is intended as an intensive course in interior design and all its aspects. The course includes theoretical lessons, practical work, project-based activities, cultural field trips, and visits to trade shows. It provides you with the analytical, technical and technological skills needed to develop design concepts and implement them in project proposals. It is structured around combining academic studies with real insights into the professional world of design, the latest contemporary trends, global design language and its development. The program provides the necessary foundation for students who want to enter the field of interior and furniture design.
Once or twice a week (days depend on scheduling).
- Understanding design methodology.
- How to research current trends
- Developing project-based skills and competencies.
- Considering furniture layouts to suit the intended function of the space.
- How to visually present ideas.
- How to communicate with clients and suppliers.
Some of the jobs directly related to this diploma:
- Interior and spatial designer
- Exhibition designer
- Space designer
- Design manager
- Experience designer
- Concept designer
- Retail designer
- Production designer theatre/television/film
Details for booking
To be announced
Ask about our installments plan
KEMET Art & Design Studios
Jameel Building, 2nd Floor
Greek Campus, Down Town