Jewelry Design & Making Course
This class is intended for those with no previous experience in jewelry design or jewelry making. It is for anyone who wants to start a new hobby or start a small business project. You will be encouraged to develop a creative approach to designing and making your own jewelry, learning the essential skills for building a lasting foundation in this craft.
Once or twice a week (days depend on scheduling)
- How to draw your own jewelry designs
- The various techniques for making jewelry
- Where to source tools and materials
- Identify different types of metals, their gauges and properties and how they can be used in jewelry or metal projects.
- Acquire skills to execute metalsmithing techniques such as piercing, filing, forming, soldering, etc.
Some of the Jobs directly related to this course;
- Jewelry designer
- Jewelry maker
- Jewelry specialist
- Jewelry consultant
- Fashion stylist
September 9, 2020
10 am till 2 pm
(tools & materials)
KEMET Art & Design Studios
Jameel Building, 2nd Floor